Earth Day is just around the corner. Download one of the free Earth Day Zoom backgrounds below, to help mark the holiday and show your Earth Day support.
All of the Earth Day images are the recommended dimensions for Zoom backgrounds – 1920 x 1080. Download the background by clicking on the link under your preferred imaged, and saving the image file to your desktop. Helpful instructions for adding the background to Zoom is at the bottom of the post.
8 Downloadable Zoom Backgrounds To Celebrate Earth Day
How to Change Your Zoom Background While in a Zoom Meeting
1. Download one of the Earth Day Zoom background images above and save it to your desktop.
2. Click on the Start Video icon on the bottom tool bar. (If you don’t see the tool bar, move your mouse to the bottom of your screen and it should appear.) Select ‘Choose Virtual Background…’
3. Click on the + to the right of the Virtual Backgrounds selection. Select ‘Add Image.’
4. Select the saved Earth Day Zoom background from your desktop. (Find the image, click on it, and click the Open button.)
5. The new Earth Day background will now appear as a Virtual Background option. If the text is backwards, it’s probably because it’s mirroring. Make sure that the box for ‘Mirror my video’ in not checked.